I love the light tiramisu. Especially loved Italy even more when I went to 2 times. There’s the tiramisu, what we have done in the Turkish style is very different. Our milk, custard this dessert is very different Italians doing the cooking we did. So naturally, another at the taste. When I ate the first Italian tiramisu, “this is a completely different taste!” I said. My wife wanted me for a long time and she loved the taste real Italian tiramisu. Also, I tried a recipe that I saw in the comfort of cooking. My wife liked it too, and found very close to enjoy what they eat in Italy.
If you want to try you guys, surely, now located in Turkey Try This recipe with mascarpone cheese. Indeed, our tiramisu in the cheese and the cheese we use in the texture as well as taste are very different. Now in our country, started to produce mascarpone brand named Kaan.
1 cup= 240 ml cups
1/2 cup* + 2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
200 ml (1 small package) cream milk
Half a cup of boiling water
2 tablespoons granulated coffee (instant coffee or espresso)
Desire, according to bitter almond extract* (I didn’t use because he didn’t like our house)
1. In a Creamer the boiling hot water that you place on a heat resistant bowl, mix the sugar and egg yolks.
Keep the heat really low,. Stirring constantly, for 10 minutes egg yolk-sugar mixture cook.
2. Take the mixture from the stove, stir for a while.
Add this mixture to the mascarpone cheese as it warms. Whisk until the cheese mixture.
3. Milk cream in another bowl with the help of a mixer or blender, until small mounds occurs-so light cream and whisk until stiff.
4. Fluttering your milk, cream, add the egg mixture and gentle with the help of a spatula mix well. The aim of this process of the egg mixture cream milk feed but at the same time ensure that they are extinguished.
5. Add the coffee granules in the boiling water and mix thoroughly. Their tongues cut light coffee dip it in a bowl or place into the bottom of the presentation that you will do Jacob.
Then, pour a little of the tiramisu cream prepared above.
Pour the cream over it and put kedidili soaked with coffee again.
5. To get the prepared bowls or cups in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight in the refrigerator and let rest.
6. With the help of the strainer Cup thoroughly in the refrigerator, sprinkle with cocoa on tiramisu listened, and serve.
*Note: Original recipe used amaretto almond liqueur called for in the tiramisu. But those who do not prefer to use liquor, you can use a few drops of bitter almond extract Oetker Dr., to capture the taste of bitter almonds.