Carrot cake recipes I’ve tried before, but this is the best I’ve tried so far. Everyone who ate this cake loved it, of course, I thought I was keeping myself from eating more than a slice.
The original recipe adapted according to the material home a little bit me, In Delicious Daily.
My other cake recipe:
For the cake:
3 eggs (whites and yolks separated)
250 grams (about 1 cup + U Cup up 3/4 of water) flour
Half a teaspoon carbonate
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 heaping teaspoon of cinnamon
With the tip of a teaspoon salt
200 ml vegetable oil (I used peanut oil)
250 grams (about 1 cup) sugar
150 g (3 medium) grated carrot (fine side of grater with rendelenec will)
Juice of half a lemon
150 g walnuts, coarse pieces
For the cream:
75 GR mascarpone cheese (mascarpone in the original recipe, 250 g, 200 g cheese had cheese. But at least when the House mascarpone, labne I increased the amount of cheese.)
400 GR cheese labne
150 grams (about 1 cup) caster sugar
Grated peel of 1 medium orange
A half handful walnuts
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees. 24-25 cm wide cuffed your cake, place the bottom of the mold with wax paper and spread with butter.
2. Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a deep bowl sift together (this is your cake, it will provide a better experience).
3. Mix the sugar and oil and whisk thoroughly. Then one by one, add the egg yolks and whisk (whisk the egg yolks and continue whisking and add a little after each egg in the other). Grated carrots, lemon juice, and add the walnuts and whisk a little more.
4. With the help of a spatula and add the flour mixture and add liquid ingredients to the flour mixture to the top to the bottom.
5. Snow White and the egg whites in a separate bowl we’re going to be hardened with the help of a mixer or blender until it is a little beat. A spatula of whipped egg whites into the batter with the help of the top to the bottom by gentle movements with the vinegar (the reason for doing this, eggs, and the cake gotta provide a better experience).
6. Pour the cake dough and bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven handcuffed oiled cake batter. At the end of 40 minutes check with a toothpick to eat the cake is cooked. if it’s not cooked, you can cook 5-10 minutes more.
7. As it warms the cake is cooked, remove from the mold and allow to cool thoroughly.
8. While cake cools, prepare the cream. Their cheese straight from the fridge the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and grated orange peel, and beat with a mixer or a blender and even more in the fridge to solidify, remove it.
9. The cooled cake, if you want like I did in the middle,a transverse cut (a pecan But it is a lot of cutting for this cake I must say. Two pieces are pretty tough to get out of uniform).
Or you can cover the cake with whipped cream to the top and just cut in half (before cooking this cake, as in the original recipe, the dough and if you cook it cut two of the pattern, the two-layer cake with whipped cream and garnishing, you can get the process will be much easier. The easy way out but I’ve run at one time and cooked in a mould with the cream, but this time it was difficult to cover).
Then pour and spread a third of the cream onto the first piece. Other shut on the cake, and the rest is icing on the cake broadcast it
with the help of a spatula and the edges roll up with the cream.
In this way some pieces of the cake in the fridge and place half a walnut on it.
Enjoy you get!