Especially ideal for children’s lunch boxes, muffins and chocolate when I do, they turn an irresistible flavor. My advice, add one ripe banana chocolate muffins. You get an incredibly soft texture. Of course, not to mention the smell is definitely… I need to try one of your recipes.
Ingredients (for 24 muffins):
2+ 1/2 cup (2.5 cups of water) flour
2/3 cup (1 cup is missing 2 fingers) cocoa
2,5 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Half teaspoon of cinnamon
6 pieces thoroughly olgunlanmi’s a small native banana (Banana Anamur)
2/3 cup (2 fingers missing from the 1 cup) yogurt
2 large eggs
1 cup (1 cup) sugar
1/2 cup (half cup) vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup (1 cup) dark chocolate drops or chopped dark chocolate coarse
- The oven pre-heat to 175 degrees. 2 12-place muffin papers into muffin tin.
- Flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl, sift and stir.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mashed bananas and yogurt and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Eggs, sugar, oil and add vanilla and continue whisking until well ozdeslesene.
- Of the flour mixture and the Chocolate Drops/ chopped chocolate and add 3/4 of a spatula with the help of which you can get from the top to the bottom, do not use the mixer. The secret of a good muffin, the liquid material was stirred after the mixer and add the dry ingredients and just stop using with the help of a spatula the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients, and without flapping the top to the bottom to get to it).
- Fill muffin papers 3/4 full with the muffin batter. The remaining chocolates muffin, too sprinkle.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees bake for 20-25 min. At the end of 20 minutes, check with a toothpick to eat is cooked. If it’s raw you can cook for another 5 minutes.