I love ciabatta. This soft and delicious bread in many places in Ankara I’ve tried their Italian, but I ate all the time in the baker Orhan. Often this goes ekmekcik I’ll get it in the oven and delicious. Of course this tuketinc so often, it was imperative that the ingredients and the recipe and find out the secret to the employees I asked this in the oven, and the flavor is the secret of “sourdough” that I learned. I decided to make sourdough ciabatta with at home now. I did some research on the net. Sourdough made with just recipes I found, minus the yeast + yeast, instant, made with them. Ciabatta, blistered with bubbles and big soft bread. Also sour yeast, a little vomit to me, I’m trying to make it up to her at the moment (This also the work of conciliation I’ll quote it in another article). So blistering I couldn’t risk his job, and a small amount of instant yeast used to describe this appeared.
7 cups flour (minus 6 to 8 glasses of water according to the ratio of this amount may be your yeast. So, add flour controlled.)
New Fed sourdough starter 1 cup (minus the yeast if you don’t have half a cup water + 1 tsp instant yeast)you can use
2 teaspoons instant yeast
3/4 cup warm milk
1+ 1/4 cups warm water
3 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients and start kneading. Until you get a smooth dough that is identified and thoroughly, knead for at least 5 minutes. The dough should be slightly sticky, but it should not be a fluid dough.
2. It is located where the bowl by covering the dough with a plastic film, let it sit for twice the surge in a warm place for 2 hours.
3. At the end of the period, take the dough and roll on lightly floured surface and divide into 10 or 11 equal parts to make the roll. Make a triangle or a rectangle on a baking sheet and wax paper, and spread the pieces out take. Cover with a cloth and let ferment on it for a half hour of bread. When mayalanir bread doughs oven pre-heat at 210 degrees.
4. Place water in a heat resistant bowl into the oven (the water, the bread in the oven during baking to give the bread to avoid drying of moisture and need to be).
5. The dough for bread and it took for the first 10 minutes at 210 degrees in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for the next 20-25 minutes.