The most beautiful of our childhood desserts Pyramid Cake, both pure and easy preparation is still the most popular cakes for me. Petit beurre biscuits or cookies can be made with the varieties of baby biscuits outside. But I think the most beautiful, with petit beurre.
*700 gr Petit beurre
*150 g butter
*3 tablespoons cocoa
*1.5 cups milk
*200 g dark chocolate
*200 ml of liquid cream
*2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in a bowl over a double boiler method.
- Down in the melted butter and chocolate add the milk and stir.
- Then, liquid, cream, and cocoa and mix.
- Petit beurre biscuits into small pieces and stir into the mixture with your hands, break the butter and biscuit mix thoroughly.
- Stretch the bag flat in the refrigerator the edges of the foil by spreading or separating from the mixture, giving a pyramid shape with your hands and put them on top of broadcast.
- Wrap in foil and stretch to the correct shape. A cool on the tray for at least 2-3 hours in the fridge, and take it.
- Pyramid remove your cake from the fridge, remove it from Saran wrap, like melted chocolate on the cake, slicing it and serve by pouring the fracture or nuts. Bon Appetit.