Orange and chocolate together very yakistiriri as my flavor. I’ll try the flavors of oranges in winter too. This recipe, named monster when I saw the blog, I decided to try it immediately because it is very practical. But before tasting, I’ve heard a little bit of doubt about the taste, frankly. Orange peel used together with the bark I thought it might leave a bitter taste. But, thin-skinned oranges I use because it did not correct my suspicions. On the contrary, a delicious flavor emerged. If you’re going to try this cake, not sure if thin-skinned oranges use. Also, my adapted by myself, the original recipe only used butter. But more because I love moist cakes and I cut the amount of butter I used olive oil. If only butter if you use butter you can use olive oil and take out 200 g in the recipe.
Ingredients (the cup you use should be 240 ml):
1 thin-skinned medium orange
60 g butter
1/2 cup olive oil or any vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
3 eggs at room temperature
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup chocolate drops
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees.
2. Wash and dry an orange. Orange pealing from Rondo and the big chop or break apart with the help of a robot.
3. The robot into the butter, add the sugar and continue whisking olive oil.
4. Continue whisking and add the eggs one by one.
5. Take a bowl and mix flour and baking powder and sift it in slowly this time with the help of a hand beater whisk. Flour and baking soda to the mixture to be fed enough (the secret to a good cake, after you add the flour and the baking soda will mix too).
6. Take a handful of dough and add the Chocolate Drops and the rest of the top to the bottom of the dough with the help of a hand blender notice.
7. Grease rectangular cake pan with butter and place into the mold you cut to fit the size of the wax paper (wax paper, to enable it to be more uniform after your cake is cooked).
8. Pour the chocolate cake batter and sprinkle on the dough drops taking.
9. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. At the end of 50 minutes, take a toothpick and applying the test, to eat the cake is cooked you can tell.