Adapting the original recipe that I tried myself in the drizzle and at the bottom. .
For the pie crust:
Chocolate ganache, for the chocolate mousse:
Cocoa or grated chocolate
1. Butter, whisk in a deep bowl with a mixer.
2. In a bowl, butter, granulated sugar, almond/ hazelnut powder, eggs, salt and flour and continue whisking with a mixer, add 60 grams of. When all the material thoroughly mixed, add flour and remaining 180 GR embedding continue.
3. Get the dough on the floured surface and knead some more. At this stage, if desired, the dough on floured tart the extent of your pattern with the help of a floor roller (22 cm in diameter) open. Or, like me, usenen to open the dough, if the dough by pressing down with your palm and place it in the tart mold with the tart tray.
4. Deep freeze placed the dough into tart dough/ freezer remove and let stand 1 hour. At the end of the period, holes in the dough with a fork (this is the reason for doing so, raises the dough to avoid). After this process, a preheated 180 degree oven bake for 20 minutes.
5. After removing the pie crust from the oven, cool thoroughly.
6. Chocolate ganache for chocolate icing, melt the chocolate over a double boiler procedure. Thoroughly melt the chocolate, add honey and stir. Add milk cream and stir until thoroughly mixed d again.
7. The chocolate cream is hot, pour into baked pie crusts.
8. Leave that way overnight.
Garnish with grated chocolate or sprinkle cocoa on the scale that has waited for.
9. Weighing in order to cut properly, cut with a knife dipped in boiling water with a napkin and water that was taken to remember.
Neatly use a hot knife to cut cheesecake into slices or weighing them to the tip. 😉