So far, I’ve tried many pancake recipes, but this recipe at our house was very likely. I also in terms of flavor and consistency, it’s ideal. The recipe I am Baker block, owner of homesteader named Amanda I am from other blogs. Meanwhile, I made some changes in the amount of the buttermilk in the original recipe. Ready because buttermilk is more viscous and are sold abroad, since I’ve reduced the rate of buttermilk that I made myself at home. The amount of buttermilk Amanda my first essay, i.e. 1 cup+ a quarter cup, made. But it was a little fluid. I think the ideal amount of buttermilk for this recipe 1 cup + 4 – 5 tablespoons buttermilk.
- 1+ ½ Cup (1.5 cups) flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- With the tip of a teaspoon salt
- ¼ Cup (quarter cup) sugar
- 1 cup (1 cup) + 4 tbsp buttermilk (milk+1 tsp vinegar)
- One eggs
- Three tablespoons melted butter
- Extra butter for greasing dish
- First of all, add 1 tablespoon vinegar to the milk to make buttermilk aside and leave for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, flour, baking soda, salt and sugar mixed with the help of a hand beater.
- In another bowl, buttermilk, eggs and melted butter and mix with the help of a hand beater. Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and again whisk until ingredients are combined with the help of a hand beater (it’s flapping in the extreme. Normal to have slight lumpiness).
- A tablespoon of butter in a non-stick pan melt. Take half of the dough mixture into the heated pan and pour a scoop (nor very clear what the heat get trapped. I prefer the secondary fire). Spread the dough (spread, if you can print the back of the spoon with lightweight). Occurs when the bubbles around the edges, flip the pancake with a spatula and cook until golden brown. The same operations apply the mixture to the remaining dough (if necessary, melt the butter).