I made some changes to the original recipe. Dill used in the recipes I saw on the internet. I know what you mean, but dill!
1 piece chicken breast
2 small or 1 large zucchini
2 small carrot
Half cup barley noodle
For the sauce:
Half cup flour
6 heaping tablespoons yogurt
1 pinch of salt
Finely chopped dill
1. Zucchini, carrots peel and cut in dice-size cubes backgammon.
2. Backgammon dice size chop chicken breasts in cubes.
3. Oil in a pot, chicken, sheep and saute until the color of chicken meat. Cook for 5 minutes and put the carrots into.
4. Add the zucchini and lightly sauté. Add water and cook for 10 minutes on hot. Then add noodles cook till noodles and barley barley.
5. For dressage, the yogurt in a deep bowl, put flour and whisk thoroughly with a blender. The soup into a blender and add 1 scoop of water to avoid being cut off with the mix. Stir into the soup slowly while stirring constantly. Bring to a boil then add the salt and mix well. Seed chopped dill, serve hot.