This brownie recipe, followers on Instagram @kitchen therapy is recommended to try. Also, this summer, Isparta, go and assess on behalf of kuyucak I bought the lavender, I tried the recipe for this fragrant cake. Who doesn’t love cake nice flavor that even my husband liked it. The house is not shared even in cakes. 😉 I think it comes from the fact that the egg whites in a separate way, it was very soft and light cake. This deliciously fragrant cake, I also suggest you look for a different recipe.
Dear terapisi kitchen as well to thank me for introducing me to this recipe.
3 eggs (whites and yolks separated)
1 cup granulated sugar
In a separate bowl 1
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons dried lavender
Half cup vegetable oil
2 cups flour
1 package baking powder
2 pieces (preferably Yesil) grated peel of lemon
1. The oven pre-degree heat. Rectangular cake pan, grease wax paper with butter and place on the base.
2. Take the pot to boil the milk and leave it. When it starts to boil turn off the heat and stir in Lavender dry inside. To release the aroma of beautiful lavender, lavender milk, bring to a boil for 10 minutes. At the end of the period, with the help of a filter, the lavender drain.
3. Half cup sugar, a pinch of salt and beat egg whites with a mixer on until it became whiter.
4. The remaining sugar and egg mix and whisk for 2-3 minutes. Add oil and milk and beat 2 more minutes.
5. Flour, baking powder and lemon zest and add the top to the bottom of the dough with the help of a spatula notice.
6. Transfer cake batter dough was oiled cake (two molds I used. One single cake mould, and the other was a rectangular cake).
7. Bake in a preheated degree oven for 50-60 minutes. At the end of 45 minutes, the toothpick test to see if cake is cooked to perform. If it’s not cooked, cook for 10-15 minutes more.