- until it receives flour
- 1 cup starch
- 200 grams of Hazel
- 1 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 cup of unsalted butter 250 grams of butter or
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- half cup vegetable oil
- 1 lemon peel
- strawberry jam , apricot jam and blackberry jam
- Softened butter and sugar mix thoroughly.
Add all other ingredients and knead.
Grab a stiff dough and let it sit for 30 minutes covered.
Make dough and meringue in the middle and fill with a teaspoon tea spoon half the jam with your index finger until cukurlastirin.
Orsort plan the baking sheet.
Bake in the oven at 175 degrees for 15 minutes.
Be sure to enjoy.
Yayyyy, Easter cookies! They’ll suit all your jelly bean/cookie loving needs. What a perfect combination. I stumbled up this recipe last week on Alli ‘n Son’s blog. She hosts Sweet Tooth Friday every week which I would like to participate in soon. But not with this recipe..because it’s hers. These turned out very well! They have rolled oats in them, so they turned out to be a fluffly, oatmeal cookie with a slightly fruity flavor.
I’m super pumped about making Easter treats this year. This is the first of three to come, so keep checking back!
Makes 36 cookies.
Bake time: 1o-12 minutes
- 1 c unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened
- 2/3 c white granulated sugar
- 2/3 c light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 1/2 c jelly beans (one 10 oz bag)
Feel free to skip past the picture demonstration to get straight to the listed directions.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two large baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
Cream together the softened butter, light brown sugar, and white granulated sugar in a large mixing bowl.
Add the eggs, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk together until combined.
Slowly mix in the flour and rolled oats.
Pour the jellybeans into the large bowl of cookie batter. Use a wooden spoon to fold the jellybeans into the cookie dough until incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two large cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream together the softened butter and both sugars in a large bowl. Add the eggs to the bowl and whisk until combined. Stir in the vanilla extract, baking powder, and baking soda, and salt. Slowly mix in flour and oats. Fold jelly beans into the batter until evenly incorporated.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter 2 inches apart on the greased cookies sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes of until the edges are a light golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to sit in baking pan for 1 additional minute. Carefully transfer cookies to a cooking rack.