While browsing through foreign blogs, Sally’s Baking Addiction I’ve seen on this blog called interesting and healthy recipes. To evaluate the peanut butter in a corner of the closet waiting to be consumed, I decided to try the recipe. Liked the taste of the people you’re serving, but they couldn’t figure out what’s in it. Tahini and peanut butter on others thought. Some gluten-free when you say that is also claimed that I did with almond flour.
Although diet is not suitable exactly, it certainly is a healthy brownie. Abundant in butter, chocolate and sugar in the brownie recipe is very different from the hosts. There’s only one thing that is unsuitable for diet. Do you prefer peanut butter… but it also she also light, the problem will be largely eliminated.
*The cup you use should be 240 ml.
3/4 cup (from 1 cup* 2 fingers missing) peanut butter
170 g yoghurt
1/4 cup (quarter cup* milk
1 teaspoon of salt with the tip of
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup (half cup* honey (if you eat diet, can be reduced the amount of honey)
1/2 cup (half a cup*) cocoa
1/2 cup (half a cup*) oatmeal (I used nature from the brand)
1. The oven pre-heat to 175 degrees. Lubricate or place wax paper in a small Pyrex cup.
2. Bring Rondo into flour from oatmeal or food processor and thoroughly.
3. Without removing the oat flour from food processor, in, add all the ingredients except the peanut butter. Robot/ whisk until all the material is thoroughly mixed and Rondo run the query (you will get a fairly liquid mixture; don’t worry. Pour into greased or wax paper spread out this mixture of baking pans.
4. The peanut butter in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds (if you don’t have a microwave oven, the peanut butter in a heat resistant bowl, use a creamer that was put water in the bottom. Start water heating furnace and also Creamer. Peanut butter will become a liquid in a short time). The reason for doing these operations, to make the peanut butter liquid. Otherwise, we put peanut butter on top of brownie batter is solid and it is difficult to shape.
5. Hearing and a teaspoon of peanut butter from becoming liquid with the help of the dough pour in the form of drops. Then with the help of a toothpick, peanut butter drops of this pattern give the USIC.
6. Pre-bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes you’re hearing. Thoroughly before it gets cold, don’t serve me. Otherwise, it will dissipate because it is a wet brownie. Even if you hold it in the refrigerator until 2 hours, it will be easier to slice off. You can serve and cut in square or rectangular shapes. Bon Appetit!