250 g of dry pods
Enough water to pass two fingers on it
1 large chopped onion
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Half a cup of olive oil
Finely chopped dill
1. Soak dry beans the night before.
2. Drain juice from beans in the other take a saucepan all ingredients together and add just enough water to cross on 2 fingers. Beans cook until the water completely absorbed.
3. From the stove as soon as you get through the blender.
4. B a broad bean pureecorrect my Pyrex and pour the mixture with the back of the spoon.
Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature first. Then, on my Pyrex and cover with a plastic film until the mixture becomes solid in the fridge, and take it, so let them rest for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove from the refrigerator the fava, dill, and olive oil and serve with lemon wedges.