This recipe, in the kitchen’s blog on the Zen in the interview I met dear tijen inaltong I ran. When I saw the small amount of material and healthy recipe, try it out for a place to recorded. In my opinion, a good chocolate dessert recipe that will be healthy to the crisis. Used molasses instead of sugar because it has a taste slightly different than a normal brownie – so you receive the taste and smell of that sweet molasses – but the enormous amount of chocolate for the chocolate you are tasting. The flavors of molasses and chocolate to those who love me, I did change it a bit, this is the brownie recipe I’d definitely recommend it.
200 g dark chocolate
Half a cup of molasses
1 pinch salt
1 heaping Tbsp butter
The inside of the bar, half vanilla
70 grams (half cup) whole wheat flour
1. Melt dark chocolate and butter over a double boiler procedure (So, put in a heat resistant container full of water in a Creamer, butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally to melt) and leave to cool.
2. Egg, molasses and salt in a deep bowl and beat well.
3. Add to cooled chocolate mixture and the vanilla beans into the egg mixture and continue whisking.
4. Add the flour and stir until all the ingredients are whole wheat ozdeslesene.
5. Spread out wax paper, pour the batter rectangular or square brownie baking dish (I used a rectangular Pyrex 25 cm to 15 cm). Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
6. When it cools, square or rectangular-shaped slice.