- 600 grams ground beef
- 1 t chopped parsley
- 1 onion
- a half-cup of water grated cheese
- salt, mint ,red pepper ,2 cloves garlic
- 1 dessert spoon of tomato paste
- 1 dessert spoon red pepper paste
- eggplant long eggplant vegetable eggplant I used normal because I couldn’t find
ingredients for the sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cooking spoons tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, black pepper, crushed red pepper ,salt and 3 meals a month Chichewa spoon oil
- yesil tomatoes and green pepper
- Wash and slice eggplants in salted water for approximately 10 to 15 minutes let it sit for variegated strip.
- Get the ground beef into a deep bowl.
- Thin chop onion and parsley washed and extracted .
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Uygur’s all the rest of the meatball ingredients
- Squeeze juice from eggplants and rounded shape give the meatballs a weird break parts of water.
- Sorlayan your tray meatballs ,eggplant Pyrex I did.
- Prepare your sauce mix in the other ingredients with a whisk pour over eggplant meatballs and the sauce in the water clerk.
- Chop up your tomatoes and peppers Yesil and lining up on top and bake in oven 175 degree .
- during the first kiss, and then they get to open it then cover the tray and continue to cook and eat.