The batter of this cake, while he was, in my childhood my mother came quickly to my mind his cakes. How beautiful those days… people leave the company when the future in uncertain terms the landlord within the same day. Immediately after the arrival of news with the easiest yogurt cake mix, pie or savory would be made. Maybe they didn’t have today’s fancy guest table. The plates presented cakes or cheesecakes often doesn’t. Sometimes even when there is not time, or bagels from your local bagel place a biscuit with your tea could be served. I wish that I wish we could return to the days of US types in those days… very nice… if I could live again if we could have the sincerity
Bringing these emotions to me, this yogurt cake recipe easy cake that takes you back to the good old days was when you want “uninvited” when we have guests with a recipe that will cook at the most take 1 to 1.5 hours.
1 cup* (250 g) yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup (225 grams) sugar
1, 5 cups (180 grams) flour
1 package baking powder
1 grated lemon or orange peel
And sprinkle on top to decorate:
Powdered sugar and seasonal fruits
*1 cup= 240 ml
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees. Grease baking pan with butter handcuffed cake (16 cm diameter cake pan, I used 2 piece). If you want to get the cake out more easily from the mold, the mold you can place the wax paper on the floor.
2. In a deep bowl, whisk the eggs with the mixer for 1 minute. Oil, sugar and add the yogurt and stir well for 1 minute.
3. Add the flour and baking powder and stir 1 minute more.
4. Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and bake cake for 40-45 minutes (cooking time may vary according to the size of the cake pan (toothpick test to see if its cooked you can apply. At the end of 40 minutes if a toothpick comes clean that you’ve sunk into a cake if your cake is baked. Toothpick, if it goes to the dish, you can cook a little more.
5. After the cake has cooled remove from the mold and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Alternatively, you can decorate it with seasonal fruits and serve.