This homemade pizza recipe it’s a recipe I’ve made over my years. Has never failed me. Actually it’s a recipe I’ve tried in the oven. Firm called me for years but I use to love their products when gift a cast iron skillet Staub is huddled in a pan, I chose to try on January. Obviously I love the taste of this easy pizza. The same because like what I ate in Italy, I got a crispy pizza. Staub is huddled, which made me taste this Turkey, I would like to thank. 🙂
Ingredients (for 4-5 Pax)
For The Dough:
1 package (11 oz) instant dry yeast
4 cups flour (500 grams)
310 G (350 ml) water
Delete the 1 teaspoon salt
2-3 tbsp olive oil
Sliced black olives
5 medium tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1) in a bowl your flour, salt, water, instant yeast and mix together.
2) by adding olive oil to your dough, knead until you get a dough smooth and shiny.(approximately 10 min.)
3) our dough cover with a damp cloth and let it sit for at least a half hour at room temperature. The dough 2 times and when it reaches fermented.
4) grate the peeled tomatoes.
5) according to your desire to grated tomatoes salt, pepper, spices such as oregano and add olive oil.
6) divide the dough into 7-8 pieces, the pizza to cook, the size of the pan by about a half cm thick.
7) when you open the dough warmed up and you’re draining the Pan a little olive oil on medium heat and cook until the bottom is browned and air bubbles is ejected. The blow air bubbles with the help of a fork (This process then the other side is cooked when the base will prevent burning. If you do this process, the heat of the pan will cook very quickly, the parts that creates the air bubbles, and the other parts when you expect it to be done, the bubbles will illuminate).
8) pizza dough cooked on one side turn over and turn down the bottom of the pan thoroughly. At this stage, spoon the tomato sauce on the dough later in the broadcast, respectively, grated cheddar cheese, sliced salami, ham and sausage, sliced tomatoes, olives and peppers, and place the nucleus had been removed. Don’t forget to add a dash of oregano on it. Put a lid on top and turn up the heat a little bit. Cook until sausage is brown and until the cheese has melted.
If desired, you can decorate your pizza with fresh rocket leaves.