Most consumed in our house, the cake, the chocolate ones… so, my search a little simpler, without bothering much on Instagram that I follow when I saw this recipe in recipes… I Shivesh, I decided to experiment. The results are spectacular!
For the cake:
1+ 1/2 cup (1.5 cups*) flour
3/4 cup (1 cup missing 1-2 finger) cocoa
A half-teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup oil (hazelnut oil is my preference)
1+ 1/2 cup (1.5 cups) powdered sugar
2 large or 3 small eggs
Half teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup (1 water 1-2 finger from the glass) is missing bbuttermilk (3/4 cup milk+ 1 tsp vinegar)
1 pinch of salt
*1 cup= 240 ml
For the chocolate sauce:
175 GR (1 cup) chopped dark chocolate
1/2 cup (120 ml) milk cream
1 tablespoon wheat or corn starch
1. The oven pre-heat to 170 degrees. Handcuffed with a diameter of 15 cm or 25 cm in diameter, a pattern with 2 prepared pans with butter lubricate. Buttermilk to prepare 3/4 cup of milk into a spoon apples or grapes add vinegar and bring to a boil for 10-15 minutes.
2. Flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl sift.
3. In another large bowl, whisk the oil and sugar.
4. Continue whisking, adding the eggs one by one. Stir thoroughly and add the eggs, each egg you insert the other.
5. And add some more vanilla at a low speed,
6. Continue whisking the mixture, adding some flour from some buttermilk. With these additions starting with the flour mixture and again in flour mixture finish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 40-45 minutes (if you are using smaller plates, like mine, will cook more quickly). At the end of the period, soak the cake with a toothpick to see if cooked to eat the cake. If it comes off clean, your cake is baked.
8. For the chocolate sauce, melt chocolate and milk cream in the same way. Add the corn starch and stirred until the mixture down until it becomes thick. Take the chocolate sauce from the stove and cooled at room temperature you can pour it on the cake. Alternatively, you can decorate your cake with grated chocolate.