In a corner of the closet before the expiration date to evaluate this easy cake I did I had forgotten my kekun, like me, I recommend to people who have a lot of time. In a short time, you get a delicious cake.
115 g butter (about 8 tablespoons butter – Heaping measure if you use 4 heaping tablespoons is enough)
115 gr (1 cup* + 1 tbsp) granulated sugar
1 large egg or 2 small eggs
225 grams (1.5 cups + 2 tablespoons) self-rising flour (at home, self-rising flour or 225gr of flour, 1 heaping teaspoon baking powder you can use.)
1 large Apple
4 tablespoons milk
*1 cup= cups of 240ml
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees.
2. Butter and sugar in a deep bowl, beat until creamy and smooth.
3. Add the egg and continue whisking.
4. Sift the cake flour add to the mixture. Then add milk and whisk until blended all the material.
5. Apples and slice.
6. Pour batter into greased baking pans with the butter cake dough and flatten with the back of a spoon. Place the apple slices on.
7. In the preheated oven, bake for 30-35 minutes until the cake is golden brown.
8. After the cake has cooled, the powdered sugar carrot in square-shaped slices and serve.