Salty I love cupcakes; I find it very nourishing. Especially, in terms of the materials that are included. I thought it was a good snack for the kids this flavor I recommend it to everyone.
Adapted by making a few changes to the original recipe in my baking at the DMV.
100 gr cheddar cheese or a cheese that will melt in the oven temperature immediately old varieties (Izmir Tulum cheese)- 2. I made the cakes I didn’t use this kind of cheese. I just used feta cheese
160 g (1 cup + 2/3 tablespoon) or 260 GR (2 cups missing 2 tablespoons) flour*
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt (do not use if the cheese is too salty)
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
*I tried this cake twice. The amount of flour in the original recipe because I found the cake first with flour 260 GR less I tried. Very puffed up and didn’t fit into the bowl. The second cake is made with flour 160 g by following the original recipe. First up is whetted, but also very delicious. In the photo you can see the two bottom cakes. Much damage if you want to more flour and use a larger mold.
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees.
2. Dried tomatoes in warm water 10 minutes, drain the water. With the help of a towel, dry the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Divide the olives in half and remove the core.
4. Grate white cheese or soft if it is to be a lightweight piece with a fork and serve. Old cheddar or blue cheese and cut into small cubes.
5. Thin fresh basil roll.
6. Whisk eggs and flour with Mixer.
7. Egg-add milk and oil to the flour mixture and whisk some more. Dried tomatoes soaked in water, olives, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and red pepper flakes. with the help of a spatula, add chopped basil and notice the top to the bottom.
8. Grease rectangular cake pan with baking paper and butter the wax may damage it. Pour the pulp into the mold and sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on it.
9. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 50-60 minutes (this cooking time is dependent on the quantity of cake flour you are using. The first cake I made using 260 GR flour cooking time was longer. I use 160 g flour 2. track cake for 50-60 minutes. At the end of 50 minutes, the cake the toothpick test to perform. If your toothpick into the cake comes out clean, cook it a little more.
This original 160 g flour and follow the recipe, baking cakes: