Cakes this cake Too… it’s not normal as we know it surging. Very rich, hooked up to form a little construction. Normally when making a cake, beat the liquid ingredients first, then add the dry ingredients mix in this cake… if we could First mix the dry ingredients then add liquid ingredients and are unbeaten. In conclusion, as you can see in the photographs, a fluffy cake in the kitchen, maybe I need to break out of the known and the rules… 😉
I made a few changes to my original recipe, Mamas Gotta after in Baku.
Cream cheese filling:
- 1/4 cup (quarter cup) sugar
- 200 grams (1 small package) cream cheese, unsalted cheese or labne
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 heaping tablespoons starch
For the cake:
- 2 cup (2 cups) flour
- 1 + 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 + 1/2 cup (1.5 cups) sugar
- 1/2 cup (half a cup) cocoa
- 1/2 cup (115 g butter) or 1/4 cup (quarter cup) + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I tried this cake twice. 1.sinde olive oil I used butter, the second. In both, the result is successful)
- 3 large eggs or 4 small eggs
- 1 cup (1 cup) water or milk (water, you’re not mistaken… I tried with Both milk and water. In both, the result is delicious)
1. The oven pre-heat to 175 degrees. Use a cake pan with butter thoroughly lubricate.
2. For cream cheese filling, cream/ cheese, cheese, butter, and sugar in blender/Mixer with whisk for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and stir 1 minute more. With the help of a spatula and add the corn starch and stir until well blended starch.
3. To make the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa and sugar in a deep bowl and stir until all of the material in the mixer are combined. Continue whisking and add the chopped onion in butter or oil. Then one by one add the eggs and continue whisking. Add milk or water and whisk until blended all the material.
4. Half of the cake batter, pour into oiled mold. Then, pour the cream cheese mixture.
Then pour the remaining half of the cake batter.
5. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and bake for 50-60 minutes. A cake is cooked to eat with a knife because it is very frizzy definitely check that.
The first cake I did this:
This is the second cake I made for a picnic: