Their children’s school lunch boxes are ideal for this hearty and nutritious snack I recommend it especially to mothers. 🙂
Ingredients (for 9 muffin):
1 cup* corn flour
1 cup flour
One tablespoons granulated sugar
One teaspoon salt
Three teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
1/4 (Quarter) cup olive oil or any vegetable oil) varieties of
One scrambled eggs
1/2 (half) cup crumbled feta cheese or salted ricotta cheese
1/2 (half) cup chopped dill and/or parsley (dill I got more figured with these muffins)
*1 cup= 240 ml cups
1. The oven pre-heat at 200 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, with the help of a hand beater, cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and mix.
3. Milk, butter and add the beaten eggs and continue stirring with a hand beater again. The secret of a good muffin too much confuse because, after adding the liquid ingredients of the dough is to not whip too much. Mixing until the ingredients are combined is sufficient.
4. The muffin dough let rest for 5 minutes (this surge retention process will allow you to better your muffins).
5. Add the cheese and chopped the Greens and stir the dough gently.
6. Place cupcake papers into the muffin moulds. Transfer the dough so as not to exceed 3/4 of each muffin paper.
7. A 200 degree preheated oven about 20-25 minutes for the muffins and cook until slightly browned.