Orange and chocolate together very yakistiriri as my flavor. In winter I’ll try the orange flavors too. Now in these days I decided to make this cake in the latest oranges the counter. The results are spectacular.
*1 cup= 240 ml cups
100 ml milk cream
6 tablespoons orange juice
130 GR dark chocolate
1+ ¾ cup* (=220 grams) flour
1/3 cup (35 grams) cocoa
1+ ¼ teaspoon baking powder
½ Teaspoon baking soda
With the tip of a teaspoon salt
200 g butter (at room temperature)
240 g (1 + ¼ cup) sugar
Grated peel of 4 small oranges
3 large eggs (at room temperature)
Chocolate – orange sauce:
115 gr dark chocolate
100 ml milk cream
¼ Cup orange juice
- Cream Creamer and orange juice and heat to boiling point. Without letting boil remove from heat add the chocolate into small pieces and shredded. Stir until chocolate melts. Leave to cool until the order arrives.
- In a large bowl, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in another bowl sift and mix it all together.
- The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk the butter at high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Add orange peel and sugar and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one by one and stir for at least 2 min.
- Add one third of flour mixture that you have previously prepared and beat at low speed. Then add half of the chocolate mixture and stir. Mix both until you are finished, respectively, with a little bit of chocolate mixture and whisk pour the mixture somewhat famous.
- Cake mix, pour into cake pan, greased with butter.
- A preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 50 minutes. Check with a toothpick to eat is cooked at the end of the period. If it’s not cooked, you can cook a little more. But do not let it cook to an extreme degree. The ideal thing is to have a moist cake.
- Chocolate-orange sauce, a quarter cup of orange juice, a creamer and warm it up to start. 1 tablespoon is left until the water boil and let it fly.
- Heat cream to the boiling point and a clean Creamer. Without letting boil remove from heat add the chocolate into small pieces and shredded. Stir until chocolate melts. Add to the orange mixture and whisk until thoroughly mixed water you were piloting.
- The warm chocolate over the cooled cake-orange pour the mixture evenly.