1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees. A diameter of 20 cm, the edges of the wax paper with butter and place a cake on the floor handcuffed lubricate.
2. Take a sauce pan and boil water into it. Heat resistant chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling sauce, place the bowl. Thoroughly butter and let it melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and allow melted chocolate to cool down a bit.
3. Separate the eggs and sugar in a deep bowl to place them. Whisk with a mixer for 10 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture onto the chocolate mixture with the help of a spatula and mix by a gentle the top to the bottom.
5. Pour the mixture into greased cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes.
6. When it comes out of the oven, the mould and allow to cool. Cocoa seed on serve.