Bake or break‘te I’ve seen delicious-looking brownie, I decided to try it immediately. In kind in the amount of material emerged from this delicious brownie recipe and I did play a little bit.
I baked brownie, teachers and assistants that I work with at school, my friends and I offered. They all loved it. So, all chocolate enthusiasts, Certainly you should try!”, I say to myself that this recipe is adapted…
*1 cup= 240 ml cups
220 GR butter
80 g (1 frame bundle) dark chocolate
1 cup* (1 cup) sugar
1/2 cup (half a cup) cocoa
1/2 cup (half cup) mascarpone cheese
3 large eggs
1/2 cup (half a cup) flour
1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate ganache icing:
170 gr of dark chocolate
6 tablespoons milk cream
1. The oven pre-heat to 160 degrees.
2. Heat-resistant, grease a small glass baking pans or wax paper place.
3. The butter and chocolate over a double boiler melt procedure.
4. Sugar and cocoa melted chocolate-butter mixture sift over and stir. Then, add the eggs and beat with mixer until a smooth consistency and mascarpone cheese.
5. Add the flour and salt and, with the help of a spatula, until the turn of coagulation, stir.
6. Evenly pour the batter into a greased or oiled baking paper and spread with a spatula pans made with glass each side.
7. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees bake in oven for 45-50 min. At the end of the period, its cooked the toothpick test to see if you can apply.
8. Brownie, get set aside to cool.
9. The garage to prepare Creamer and milk over low heat, heat cream to boiling point (do not allow to boil). Then add the chocolate and mix quickly. When the chocolate melts completely remove from the heat Creamer. Pour over the cooled brownie warm chocolate ganache icing.
Brownie, a bit after standing at room temperature, let them sit in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours (in the fridge, waiting for solidification of ganaj brownie slice will allow you to and easy.
10. With the help of the filter on which rested the brownie in the fridge and sprinkle with cocoa. Then slice and serve.