I love to try recipes or rare consonant. This is one of those recipes. With the original recipe from Martha Stewart.
115 g butter
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
170 gr of dark chocolate
3/4 cup (3/4 cup) granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
3 egg whites
1/4 cup (quarter cup) cocoa
Half a teaspoon of salt
1. The oven pre-heat up to 160 degrees, 16 or 18 cm diameter clamp mold with wax paper, grease with butter and flour the edges and the floor smoothed out.
2. Oil and chocolate-like style, melt stirring occasionally.
3. Take 2 tablespoons 3/4 cup sugar to beat with the Whites. Remove from the heat and add the remaining sugar and whisk with the chocolate and stir. Ilimis egg yolks to the chocolate, cocoa and add the salt and continue stirring with a whisk.
4. With the help of an electric beater, egg whites in a deep bowl, beat until foamy. Add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and stir for 4 minutes until small peaks occurs.
5. With the help of a spatula add the flour mixture to the chocolate and notice the top to the bottom. Then, add the eggs and again with a spatula, gently mix in the chocolate to try to make.
6. Pour cake mixture into the prepared cake pan. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
7. Take the cake out of the oven and leave to cool. Thoroughly cooled, remove the cake from the mold and sprinkle cocoa over it, and serve.