The ripe banana because I love banana cakes in a corner is the best way of preventing waste. Also, when it comes to the type of cake a favorite at home, the rest for me here.
If adapting the original recipe that I tried myself here.
1 + 1/4 cup (1 cup + quarter cup) flour
1/4 cup (quarter cup) cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 (half) teaspoon baking powder
1/4 (quarter) teaspoon salt
115 g butter
3/4 cup (1 cup is missing a finger) sugar
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup (half cup) yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees. Grease a rectangular cake pan, place wax paper on the floor.
2. Flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a large bowl sift.
3. In another bowl, beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until the mixture. Gradually add sugar and continue whisking. The sugar-butter mixture, continue to beat for 5 minutes until foamy.
4. Continue whisking, adding the eggs one by one.
5. 3 mash bananas with a fork. Longitudinal strip cut from the middle of the last banana.
6. Add mashed bananas and vanilla and continue whisking on medium speed the egg mixture.
5. Add the yogurt and continue whisking filtering.
6. With the help of a spatula add flour mixture and all material ozdeslesene stir until.
8. Pour cake batter into prepared cake pan and flatten. On, place your sliced bananas.
9. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 45-50 minutes. The period at the end of your toothpick into the cake if it comes clean, your cake is baked (Toothpick comes out clean if you can cook a little more). After the cake has thoroughly cooled from the oven, remove the cake from the mold and serve.