For those who want a soft pastry recipe…
30 grams (about 2 heaping tablespoons) butter
2,5 cups flour
1 Package (10 oz) instant yeast
1 heaping tablespoon yogurt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 cup warm water
Delete the 1 teaspoon salt
1.5 cups cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 egg (yolks and whites separated)
1. Melt the butter and allow to cool.
2. Flour the mixing bowl and open like a pool in the middle. Into the pool, yeast, yogurt, powdered sugar, water, salt, egg whites and cheddar cheese and knead until all the material ozdesleyin. Roll the dough onto the oil rub. Let the dough rest in a warm place to ferment for 30 minutes.
3. Tear off small pieces the size of the period at the end of a tangerine and roll it.
4. The pastry dough for 20 minutes and tray 2. let ferment for a time.
5. Dough, egg yolks, and syrup in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes (until brown) Cook.