A practical recipe for breakfast or lunch boxes would you like? Moreover, eggless. Ideal for those with egg allergies.
I made a few changes to the original recipe that my wonderful wonky‘da.
- 2,5 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Half a pack a day (5-6 grams) instant yeast
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- A half-teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 115 gr cold butter cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 cup buttermilk (1 cup milk + 1 tsp vinegar)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Half cup finely chopped parsley
- The oven pre-heat at 210 degrees. Place wax paper on a baking sheet. Buttermilk to prepare a cup of milk add 1 teaspoon vinegar and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, with the help of a hand beater, mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, yeast and mix.
- Add the diced butter and beat the flour mixture with your hands. You will get a slightly crumbly texture.
- Water, buttermilk, stir and add the chopped parsley and a little grated cheese (don’t confuse too much. Identifies some of the materials enough). Juicy, light in your hand-you will get a tight dough.
- Spread out wax paper, tray, tear off pieces from the dough and transfer the size of a tangerine.
6. 210 degrees in the preheated oven, bake the dough for 12 minutes until light brown. Preferably serve warm.