In foodgawker while browsing, I saw a different recipe for this cake. The photo, it was very appetizing, really. Also, I think it is an interesting material, it was fresh when I saw the recipe I decided to try to catch a different flavor. When I tried the recipe my residents and my colleagues at school tattirdim these different cakes. They all really enjoyed this cake, but the material was interesting that when I asked what he didn’t know none of them, without a clue. If I say Yesil is a fruit lead, was able to find material that is interesting that two people avocado. 🙂
I think, like me, different tastes, if you’re looking cakes with avocado which is full of rich minerals and vitamins in fatty acids definitely use this recipe and try, too.
If it is my original recipe for my first bake to the roots named blog.
For the cake batter:
1 cup= 240 ml cups
1 + 1 half-ripe, soft avocado
1 tablespoon lemon juice (lime if you can find it, i.e., that lime juice – I used regular lemon juice)
1 cup (225 g) butter at room temperature
1 cup (200 g) sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pinch salt
2 cup + 1/2 cup (350g) flour
1 package baking powder
1/2 cup (50 g), the robot is very fine ground almonds or nuts (I used hazelnuts)
50 ml (about a half cup) milk
2/3 cup (105 grams) granulated sugar or powdered sugar shot of the robot
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons unsalted pistachios, chopped coarse
1. Ripe and soft avocado with a fork thoroughly mash 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pour separated from the shells (lightly floured counter. Alternatively, you can shoot at the robot or with the help of a blender you can crush).
2. Mash avocado, butter, sugar, vanilla and add the salt and beat with Mixer.
3. Add the eggs one by one and after each addition thoroughly mix and whisk.
4. In a separate bowl, flour, baking soda, ground almonds or hazelnuts and a very fine mix.
5. Add flour mixture and milk to the cake batter and whisk until ingredients are combined.
6. Spread out wax paper greased with butter and cake to correspond to the size of the pan, pour the batter into the cake pan (25 cm long, 11 cm wide, I used a mold with a depth of 7cm. But this cake really is very high. I was afraid you were going to be cooked for. But it didn’t happen. If it’s going to be cooked inside if you’re worried, my advice is to use a slightly larger mold).
In the preheated oven turbo setting. the first at 180 degrees for 50 minutes, bake at 150 degrees for the next 20 minutes. Perform the test after the first 50 minutes cooking toothpick to check if cooked. If a toothpick comes out clean if you continue to cook at 150 degrees.
7. At the end of the period, after the mold has cooled and thoroughly remove from the oven, remove the cake from the mold. Pulling the cake of wax paper.
8. For the overglaze, the robot shot of granulated sugar or powdered sugar and lemon juice immediately before it is allowed to solidify and the yolks with a spoon, pour over cake.
Glazur after time, on the cake and garnish with coarse chopped pistachios.