I love brownie, but usually with 200 g of chocolate 250 grams of butter on top of brownie recipes recipe icerinc I’m running away from. The amount of butter and chocolate too much.
I recently while browsing in Flipboard again, “the best Brownies of your life”- i.e. “the best brownies of your life”-so I saw a brownie recipe. There was no chocolate in the recipe. Also, relatively little had butter. I decided to try it immediately. The result was spectacular. Intense cocoa taste like a brownie with plenty of chocolate in this recipe that gives a feeling of all the lovers I recommend.
I made a few changes to the original recipe in my sweet little Alice from Medrich the cookbook guru.
150 GR butter
1 cup* + 1/4 cup (1 cup + quarter cup) granulated sugar
1 cup (1 cup-about 95 grams) cocoa (don’t like the taste of intense chocolate, cocoa can reduce the amount of. The samovar is called Cocoa my friend tried this recipe with the owner of the blog Khadija 80 gr.)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or liquid
2 large cold eggs
1/2 cup (half a cup) flour
2/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 cup= 240 ml cups
1. The oven pre-heat to 160 degrees.
2. 15 cm 15 cm pans with butter a square baking pan with butter. If desired, you can place wax paper into the container (allows you to more easily remove the Brownie from the mold).
3. Butter, sugar, cocoa and salt in sauce pan and stir over low heat. When butter is melted and a smooth consistency is achieved, take the pot off the stove and leave to cool.
4. Add vanilla to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Add the eggs one by one and whisk the mixture with a mixer. With the help of a spatula or a wooden spoon add the flour and top to bottom make. In the flour mixture, when it goes completely missing, big walnut kernels and stir, pour the mixture into a mold greased oven and flatten the dough with the help of a spatula.
5. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Brownie has cooled, divide into 16 equal pieces.