English Muffin Bread is baked in the cake that I saw in Flipboard while navigating, and testing requirements for the list of I signed up a long time ago. Last night, for breakfast on Saturday, what can I do when you say from the list, these are delicious, soft, milky bread, I decided to make. Good thing too, I’ve done. Everyone loved it. A practical recipe for a weekend breakfast for you also if you’re looking for, this bread recipe is just for you.
*The cup you use should be 240 ml)
Delete 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
Delete the 1 teaspoon salt (if you love Salty flavors, my recommendation is to use 1 heaping teaspoon salt)
With the tip of 1 teaspoon of carbonate
1/4 cup (quarter cup*) warm water
1 teaspoon olive oil for greasing the mold
The mold and the dough to sprinkle over 1/4 cup ( quarter cup cornmeal)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients (half the flour, yeast, sugar, salt and carbonate) in a deep bowl, mix thoroughly.
2. All the ingredients you want and add it to the bowl of milk and water, mix with a spoon or your fingers. Gradually add the remaining flour and knead until you get a smooth dough.
3. You will cook the bread, preferably a deep rectangular cake pan, lubricate it with olive oil. Sprinkle all over with cornmeal.
4. Transfer the dough, sprinkle with corn flour and remaining cake batter.
Then cover with a clean cloth and let the dough ferment for 45 minutes in a warm environment, or if you’re impatient like me, you don’t have much time or if the bread dough into the oven to warm up to 50 degrees of cake that was put on it to keep it running and cover with a clean cloth and place it into the oven. After about 20 minutes, your dough will be fermented.
5. Fermented bread dough bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until slightly brown on top).
Preferably while warm, jam, serve with butter or honey)
You can serve the meat the next day in the toaster while staying in the light.