I like to work with yeast dough a lot when I was little. In my opinion, the leavened dough is the secret of success in “patience”. Of course, such as the right job and environment conditions are also important, but… the most important condition not to rush. Indeed, the need to wait patiently until the dough is twice the meat. Also, the second tray after shaping the dough need to wait patiently for the arrival of the Maya.
Again this recipe needs to be done patiently, just a bit time-consuming recipe. Patiently but the wait is definitely worth it. Because it’s awesome texture, smell and taste.
About 4.5 cups flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons instant yeast
1/2 (half cup) milk
1/2 (half cup) water
2 tablespoons butter
3 eggs (1 egg yolk will be leaving to drive on)
2 teaspoons salt
To drive on:
1 egg yolk
1 few drops of milk
1. First, a creamer in water, milk and butter and heat until Iliyan.
2. 2 cups flour, powder, sugar and yeast combine and mix with a hand beater and take a deep pan. Warm butter, water and mix with a mixer and add milk mixture. Leave to ferment at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. The eggs, one yolk, then take the road to drive on. Lightly whisk the remaining egg with a fork and whisk with a mixer and add to the dough amount. Add 2 cups of the remaining flour and continue stirring well with a mixer (or with your hands, too, you can certain). You will get a sticky dough. The remaining half cup flour, stir to dough in a controlled manner (the goal is to prevent it from being too sticky dough). Very soft and non-sticky, continue kneading until you get a dough.
4. Prepared the dough, cover it with a cloth or a stress film over the bowl and let rise until 1 hour (at the end of time, the dough will double).
5. Lubricate your hands with oil. Wax paper on a tray to cool. Twice the risen dough, divide into 3 equal parts. The pieces make rolls with a length of 20 cm. Roll-to-end combine.
Shape into rolls, as does braid.
6. The tray for the arrival of Maya, the mesh which has been converted into pulp, and cover it with a stress on film let it sit for half an hour at room temperature.
At the end of the period, slightly a few drops of egg yolk and milk, whisk and dough on the crawl.
7. Bake in a 200 degree preheated bake for 25-30 minutes until browned like a pomegranate.