1+1/2 cup (1.5 cups) flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
With the tip of 1 teaspoon of carbonate
Half a teaspoon of salt 1/2
1 cup (1 cup) + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon grated blood orange peel
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed blood orange juice
225 grams (1 cup= 1 cup), melted and cooled butter
¼ Cup (a quarter cup of milk cream
For the syrup:
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 tablespoons blood orange juice
For the candied orange:
1 Blood Orange
½ Cup (half a cup ) sugar
½ Cup (half a cup) water
1. The oven pre-heat to 175 degrees. 25 cm long, 11 cm wide, 7 cm deep cake pan and grease with butter and place baking wax paper cut large enough to fit the cake into the pan (wax paper, allow to stand the cake from the mold easily).
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix with the help of a whisk.
3. In another bowl sugar, eggs, orange peel and orange juice in a mixer with whisk. Then add the butter and continue whisking on low speed. Add half of the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients and whisk at low speed a bit more. Add cream and milk, whisk some more. Add the other half of the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until ingredients are combined.
4. Pour the cake batter dough. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees bake for 20 minutes. At the end of 20 minutes the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes reduce degree 160 degrees (Each oven the cooking time may be different. Check to see if its cooked the toothpick test after 20 minutes by applying). Cake before removing from the mold when it is remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15-20 minutes.
Remove the cake from the mold at the end of the period yapli paper from the base and pulling.
5. To make syrup, sugar and orange juice in a sauce pot and cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Drill small holes on top of the cake with the help of a toothpick. Yet warm cake when it’s with the help of a spoon pour the hot syrup evenly over.