- 1 pound beans
- 2 cooking spoons flour
- Flour 2 tablespoons corn meal
- 2 poached eggs
- Dew cream, 150 grams
- black pepper
- about a small bowl of corn flour to bind
- I boiled the beans in salted water for about five minutes
- Put cold water and then boil.
- Continue to whisk the egg thoroughly with a whisk in another cabin the clerk should be the consistency of pancake in other materials.
- Sunflower oil first hit into the ceiling and dip into the flour then mix kizgintava the clerk of the Crimson lining up to fry
- The first time I tried this recipe and I liked it a lot the auspicious Ramadan to all of you good appetite.