At the beginning of the month of every November, my very favorite summer-fall are very difficult to break up the tomatoes with vegetables. I didn’t find it natural for growing tomatoes in the winter, I try not to eat until the month of May.
This recipe that I made this fall to say goodbye to tomatoes in basil and garlic in the dough with a delightful aroma with a scale belong to. If, like me, basil, garlic and tomatoes, the flavor created by a trio of bomb if you’re a picky eater, “Surely try this recipe,” I say.
I made a few changes to my original recipe, Ezra Pound Cake in.
Described there if it is Jack Bishop’s “Italian Vegetarian Cooking book”is taken from.
For the pie crust:
1/3 cup (4-5 sprigs) fresh basil
1 medium garlic clove
1+ 1/4 cup (1 cup + quarter cup) flour
1/2 (Half) teaspoon salt
115gr cold butter (diced)
If necessary, 1-2 tablespoons ice cold water
For the pie filling:
200g cheddar cheese cut into thin slices
Pieces 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. First prepare the tart dough. Put the chopped basil leaves and garlic into a food processor or Rondo and thoroughly ensure that. Rondo flour and add the salt and the robot or the re-run. Add the butter and the robot/Rondo re-run (Rondo button, you will need to press 10 times in a spaced manner). If dough is crumbly, if you get Rondo and add a couple of tablespoons cold water Re-can be run. Bring on a flat surface and take the dough into a ball. Stretch film wrap and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour. At the end of the period, remove the dough from the refrigerator, lightly floured surface and, with the help of a roller, 25-26 cm according to the pattern open. The dough, which is opened, carefully place it in the tart tray. More incoming parts/get the edges with the help of a knife.
- 2. The oven pre-heat to 180 degrees. Tart dough, their cheese cheddar sliced thin,
- cut cherry tomatoes in half then place. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Bake the tart dough in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- 4. Weighing after 5 minutes after taking out of the oven warm-can be served warm.
- Bon Appetit.