I try it in recipes without processed sugar very fondly. Especially, a chocolate times more valuable and practical for me. Being practical, this has been made before the dessert is cooked…
Also much more of a healthy dessert. Especially for the children. Because there’s avocado in the store healing. My son normally like avocado. But it was too exhausted to eat and had no idea that avocado in this dessert.
Well this is interesting recipe, How did I get in? I’ve seen a few foreign sites, this is the nice flavor. I made the recipe according to my own taste of the recipes I read.
Other avocado recipes for my blog, you can click on the name of the following recipe.
Cakes With Guacamole
Avocado Chocolate Truffles
Ingredients (for 5-6 servings):
1/2 (Half) cup dark chocolate drops
4 ripe avocados
1/2 (Half) cup honey
1/2 (Half) cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup milk
Half teaspoon vanilla
With the tip of a teaspoon salt
1. The procedure of a double boiler melt the chocolate.So, the high heat-resistant chocolate, put them in a bowl. This bowl, Creamer sauce with the water in a pot or place it on top of it. Creamer or sauce pot is near the bottom of the furnace. Boil the water until the chocolate melts. When you melt chocolate, creamer or sauce pot remove from the heat.
2. Avocado cut in half lengthwise and remove the core. The portion of the avocado from the shell with a spoon or a blender to get Rondo stripped and soft.
3. Add all the other ingredients and the robot on/Rondo run the macro. When all the material thoroughly mixed, stop the Rondo.
4. If desired, a bag shape with the help of whipped.
5. You can decorate with mint leaves and fruit in the refrigerator and serve after cooling. Because it is a baked dessert in a short time, I suggest you consume within 2 days at the latest.