To say, a damp, soft carrot cake if you want, you must try this recipe. To me, that factor that provides moisture to have apples in the cake.
1 large (about 70 grams) egg
1/2 cup (half cup) brown sugar
1/4 cup (quarter cup) granulated sugar
1/3 cup (a third of a cup) of oil
1/4 cup (Quarter cup) yogurt
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup (1 cup) flour
1/2 (half) teaspoon baking powder
1/2 (half a teaspoon) carbonate
A pinch of salt
3/4 cup (1 cup less 1 finger) with the coarse side of the grater grated carrot (a=medium carrots)
3/4 cup (1 1 finger of water from the glass less) with the coarse side of the grater grated apple (=1 medium apple)
3/4 cup (1 cup less 1 finger coarse) walnuts pieces
1. The oven pre-heat to 175 degrees.
2. Grease with butter a rectangular cake pan wax paper in place.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the sugar and egg. Then add the yogurt and oil and continue whisking.
4. Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt sift over the mixture with the help of a spatula, until blended shake all the material down.
5. Add grated carrots and apples, combined again with the help of a spatula until you notice the top to the bottom.
6. Placed on greased wax paper and pour in cake batter.
7. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and bake for about 50 minutes. At the end of a period to see if its cooked dip a toothpick into the cake. If it comes off clean, it means cooked.