Before I made quince and pear tart in the oven bag, but I didn’t use sugar because the color was more yellowish postpartum. This time, it took me a gorgeous color for postpartum glucose using pears and it was red. If desired, a dessert with quince or Apple, you can do this practical.
4-5 pears (Santa Maria pears, so I prefer soft and juicy pear)
Half the size of a matchbox postpartum glucose (in transfer)you can find
If you wish cloves and 1 cinnamon stick a few pieces (I didn’t put there was because of the sugar in the aroma postpartum)
1. The bark of pears cut lengthwise in the Strip. Remove the kernels in the middle.
2. Bag of pears into sugar and place it into the oven.
3. Candy Crush crushed with the help of a postpartum bag from the oven and sprinkle over the pears.
4. Oven and tie up the mouth of the bag tightly with the help of a knife in a few places to drill.
5. In a preheated 200 degree oven, until the pears are tender, about half an hour to cook.
6. If possible, the pears warm, accompanied by vanilla ice cream and serve. If desired, the bag of water while it is in service, you can pour over the pears.